To order a personalised poster, you need to go through the following simple steps:
1. First choose which poster(s) you want to personalise for your child.
2. Fill in all the fields with your child's information - including name, date of birth and colour and font on the poster. Remember to double check that everything is entered correctly.
3. Click "Save and preview". Check that the information entered is correct and that you want it. If you find any errors in the information, you can return to the edit by clicking "Edit information". When everything looks fine, you can click "Add the poster to the basket".
4. You will now be taken to the shopping cart. Here you can see your order overview and possibly add more products before accepting the terms and conditions and clicking "Checkout".
5. The final step is to enter billing and delivery information, after which you click "For payment" to complete your order.
As soon as your order is completed, you will receive an order confirmation and receipt from us by email. Here again, we encourage you to double-check that the information entered is correct so that no errors occur in your book. Please note that you have 1 hour to change your order before it goes into production, and that it will not be possible to make changes after this.